- Avoids the harmful chemicals present in many widely used disinfectants
- Completely eco-friendly - degrades to water and oxygen
- Approved for use in veterinary care facilities and animal husbandry
- There are no known micro-organisms resistant to the active ingredient
- Healthcare Grade – proven to be equally as effective for human pathogens such as: MRSA, E.Coli, Coronavirus and Norovirus
- Safe for disposal into the water system
- Can be used in trigger sprays, dipping bridles, soaking tack and in fogging machines, or knapsacks.
- Experienced team delivering the services on location using Equine Bio Fluid (EBF) Vapour Machines
- Areas generally covered: stables, tack rooms, staff areas, vehicles & lorries, and horse walkers
- For a 15-box yard, inclusive of ancillary rooms such as tack rooms, the price is £200 (minimum call out fee is £150).
Bespoke Equine Testing
We have gone to the very well respected equine laboratory of the Irish Equine Centre to have additional efficacy testing carried out.
We have commissioned testing done to unusually low contact times across various dilution rates. These tests were carried out using an equine serum as an interfering agent under clean and dirty conditions